This lesson was written by Ann from TDStudio in the Dutch version of PSP X1
Update by Jille on 11/04/2020 with pictures made in PSP version 2019
Example made by Trixiebaby -thank you so much for this beautiful creation
Place the mask in the Masks folder.
Place the selections in the Selections folder.
Open the font and minimize it in your workspace.
Eye Candy 4000
Eye Candy 5 - Impact
PhotoEffects - Scanlines
Filters Unlimited 2.0
Mura's Meister - Copies
Foreground color = # c79a61
Background = # d18311
01. File: New 640 x 480 pixels - transparent.
02. Flood fill tool: Fill the layer with the foreground color # c79a61.
03. Layers - New raster layer.
04. Selection Tool - Select All.
05. Activate the file "image001" - Edit - Copy.
06. Go back to your work - Edit - Paste into selection.
07. Selections - Select none.
08. Layers - Load / save mask - Load mask from disk.
select the mask LT-image018.jpg:
Layers - Merge - merge group.
10 Layer palette - layer opacity 100 - blend mode Overlay.
Layers - New raster layer.
11. Selection - Load / save selection - Load selection from disk.
load selection @ nn_sel001_tdstudio. and click LOAD
12. Activate the file "image_small.jpg" ---> Edit - copy.
13 On your own work: Edit - Paste into selection - The selection remains active!
14. Effects - Plugins - Bordermania - Frame # 2, with these settings
Selections - deselect
16. Edit - Copy this layer only
Edit - paste as a new layer and minimize for further use
Go back to your previous work (the 640x480 tag).
18. Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow, with these settings:
19. Layers - new raster layer.
20. Selections - Load / save selection - Load selection from disk
Search and load selection les085_sel001.
Foreground color = black - background still on color # d18311
Replace the foreground color with a linear foreground-background gradient with the following settings
22. Flood fill tool- Flood fill the selection with this gradient.
23. Selection - Modify - Contract with 2 pixels.
24. Push delete button on your keyboard
25. Selections - Select none
26. Effects> Plugins> Mura's Meister - copies, with these settings:
27. Effects - 3D-effects - Drop shadow-attention Blur = 1
Layer palette: opacity 100, blend mode Hard light.
29. Layers> Duplicate
30. Image - Free Rotate - 90 degrees to the right.
31. Effects - Image effects - Offset:
32. Layers - Arrange - Move down
Repeat - Layers - Arrange - Move down
(your layer palette now looks like this )
33. Layer palette - Make the top layer active (Raster 3).
34. Activate the tube \ @ nn_030107_woman_sepia_tdstudio - edit - Copy
35 On your own work - Edit - paste as a new layer
35. Image - Resize, 75%, bicubic - resize all layers - unchecked
36.Move tool see example (to the right and to the bottom of your image)
Effects-3D Effects-Drop Shadow-with these settings:
38. Image - Add border - 1 pixel symmetric - with black color.
39. Image - Resize - 85% - Resize all layers = checked
40. Edit> Copy.
41. File - New 640 x 480 pixels - black color
42. Edit- Paste as new layer (image is in your memory - see point 40).
43. Layers - Duplicate
44. Effects - Distortion Effects> Wind - from right - intensity 100.
Layer palette - move 1 layer down and activate the top layer
46. ??Activate the frame you minimized earlier.
47. Image - Resize:
Effects> Plugins - <IC Net Software> Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Buttons & frames - Kaleidoscopic frame (round), with default settings:
Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 5: Impact - Glass, select Clear no Dropshadow.
51 Edit - paste as a new layer
52.Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 4000 - Corona, with these settings:
53. Move to the left top
Layer palette - Close the background layer.
55. Activate the psp file "@nn Blackrings" - Edit - copy.
56. Go back to your work - Edit - paste as a new layer.
57. Move tool - Move see example.
Layers - arrange - move down.
59. Layers - merge - merge down
60. Layer palette - Make the background layer visible again and activate the top layer
61. Layers - Duplicate
62. Image - flip - vertical search ( for those using an older version of PSP, this just means that everything must remain on the left side of your image, but reversed)
63. Effects> Image effects> Move:
In the layer palette: layer opacity 50; Blend mode 100
65. Layers - Merge - Merge all layers.
66. Make "frame_pacific" active and Edit - copy.
67. Back to your own work and Edit - Paste as new layer
68. Effects - Image Effects - Offset:
69. Effects>3D effects - Drop shadow
Freehand selection, from point to point
Feather = 0, Add, anti-alias checked.
71. Select the parts of the frame that should not be visible.
Press the delete key on the keyboard and deselect
Layers - New raster layer.
73. Selections - Load / save selection - Load selection from disk.
Select the selection @ nn_sel002_pacificII.
Flood fill this selection with the background color # d18311
75. Selections - Select none.
76. Effects - Texture effects - Blinds
Layer palette - Opacity 50
78. Image - Add borders, 1 pixel, symmetric, black.
79. Image> Add borders - 35 pixels, symmetric checked - color # b9812d.
80. Magic wand - Tolerance and feather = 0 - select the border.
81. Effects> Weave Effects> Weave, with these settings:
82. Effects - Plugins- PhotoEffex - Scanlines, custom settings.
Selections - select none
84. Image - Add borders, 1 pixel symmetric checked with black color.
Materials: Close the foreground color - background color = black .
Activate Text Tool with these settings:
Write your text (PACIFIC) and place it at the bottom right.
81. Layer palette - convert to raster layer
82.Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow
83.Place your watermark and save in jpeg format
Example 2 from Jille with tubes from Ana Ridzi.
I used a larger size and adjusted the selections by eye